I got it!
This came in the email today!
"Dear Ms Wang,
I am delighted to offer you a place in the University of Sydney Dental Program 2006 as a candidate for the Bachelor of Dentistry as an International Student..."
I am through the interview!!! & i got the offer.. no doubt it is a conditional offer.. i have to produce an official MCAT result & pass my Bach degree first.. but still, I am through to sydney!!! My awesome God has been so generous to me & He's officially cleared the path for me! I definately know that I couldn't hve gotten a reply so soon if not for His intervention! i mean, the reply has come so so quickly its so scary.. i just came back frm sydney sunday, & tuesday i got the offer letter! crazy! haha.. either they really are in need of money from international students, or they are just really good workers who get admin stuff done quickly! =) but nevertheless, i am pleased! haha... praise the Lord!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home